The Online Vault provides you with a safe and secure location to back up your personal files without the hassle of a thumb drive or CD.
Your files can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection, for example if you’re travelling overseas or on a business trip.
This allows you to have peace of mind that if your computer is ever broken or stolen, your most important files will not be lost.
The Online Vault is available for both Windows and Mac.
|Plan||Quota||Device Licences||Monthly Cost|
|Online Vault 1||5GB||5||$4.95|
|Online Vault 2||20GB||5||$9.95|
|Online Vault 3||500GB||5||$19.95|
Features of the Online Vault
- Back up your office documents, pictures, music, videos and emails
- Works in the background to automatically back up new files and update existing ones
- Hassle-free setup and every day use
- Access your files online, anywhere in the world through MyAccount
- Anything you upload or download to the system via your Westnet broadband account is Freezone — it won’t count to your monthly download quota
How to get it
You must be an existing Westnet customer to purchase the Online Vault. Once you have signed up to Westnet, the Online Vault can be purchased through MyAccount.