- Download the Business NBN Fibre Critical Information Summary
National Broadband Network (NBN)
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is changing the way Australians access the Internet — using lightning-fast fibre optic technology. Westnet is excited to be a foundation partner of NBNCo and the leading provider of this state-of-art Internet service.
Right now there are several thousand Australians lucky enough to be in the first NBN-enabled areas. To see if you’re one of them, visit our NBN coverage page for maps and further details.
It’s all happening pretty fast, but our NBN experts are ready to bring you up to speed on getting connected and making the most of your super-fast broadband speeds.
It’s all ready and waiting, so give us a call on 1300 786 006 to get the ball rolling.
Broadband in the fast lane — pick your plan
choose your quota
add a turbo pack
Netphone2 — phone without the phone line
Netphone2 is a phone service that works over your fibre connection. It costs an extra $10 per month, which includes all your local & national calls. You’ll need a VoIP-enabled modem to use your Netphone2 service. Check out the great Netphone2 call rates.
All Westnet NBN plans come with
- No setup fees
- Static IP
- Generous quota with no excess download charges (we use shaping instead)
- Access to the Westnet Freezone
- 20 email addresses & 1GB webspace
- Premium virus & spam email protection
Pick up a Westnet Data Pack to trim a few gigs off your broadband usage – perfect for when you’ve gone a little download-crazy. You can apply a data pack to your peak, off-peak or Anytime allowance for the extra full-speed access when you want it. Available through MyAccount. Read more at MyHelp
All about your quota
- No excess fees for going over your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, we just shape your speed to 512/512kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- Both downloads and uploads count towards your fibre monthly quota.
for more information about the NBN
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 1300 786 006 (8am-5pm WST).
So, for example, if you exceed your peak quota, your peak speed will be shaped until the following month.